The Brady

Brady is a cinema in Paris opened in 1956 1 , located 39 Boulevard de Strasbourg in the 10 th  district . It was frequented by François Truffaut among others , and was bought by Jean-Pierre Mocky in 1994 , who sold it in 2011.

A time called The Brady-Albatros , according to the film of the same name Mocky (1971), it is renovated in 2009 to be transformed into cinema-theater. It has two rooms of 100 and 39 seats.

It is classified Art and Essay .

Brady cinema

At the beginning of Christophe Honoré’s movie , Les Chansons d’amour (2007), Julie’s character goes to Brady .

Bibliography

  • Jacques Thorens, The Brady: cinema of the damned , Paris, ed. Verticals, 2015, 354 p.

Notes and references

On other Wikimedia projects:

  • Brady , on Wikimedia Commons
  1. ↑ Card of the room  [ archive ] on cinematour.fr, accessed 21 July 2009.

Leave a Comment