Annie Oakley, shooting at the Winchester ( Annie Oakley shooting glass balls ) is anAmerican film directedbyWilliam Kennedy Laurie Dickson, released in1894.
Synopsis or Argument
Shooting champion Annie Oakley , invited at 24 by Thomas Edison in the first movie studio , Black Maria , in Orange, New Jersey , performs a quick sports shooting demonstration on glass balls hung on a rack. target, then seize another weapon, the first being unloaded, to shoot “pigeons” of clay.
- Original title: Annie Oakley shooting glass balls
- French title: Annie Oakley, shooting at the Winchester
- Directed by: William Kennedy Laurie Dickson
- Production: Edison Manufacturing Company
- Photography: William Heise
- Duration: 25 seconds
- Format: 35 mm , black and white, mute
- Country: United States
- Date: 1894